Monday, March 25, 2019

Okay that wasn't nice

I guess most of my friends thought something was up, the whole 'yeah going to a seminar for approximately six months to learn how to be an insurance agent' thing wasn't my best dodge. So yeah, sorry, I've joined the police. I know, I know, we said we'd never get government jobs, but really I have no desire to go to work in actual insurance. It just dovetailed with one of those deals they make sometimes - funnily enough we did have that 'hey rookie want to join IA' conversation under a stairwell, like the instructors joked about.

So yeah. Didn't quite reach for the stars but I don't see a lot of social workers or community organizers or just steady, blue collar workers like we all swear our class would become. And hey, at least when I come to the reunion at Bryn, no one has to worry about parking tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay that wasn't nice

I guess most of my friends thought something was up, the whole 'yeah going to a seminar for approximately six months to learn how to be ...