Monday, September 17, 2018

Ride and/or Die

I'm glad that dad doesn't really get the synergy between 'checking on family' and 'using google to do it,' otherwise it's going to be a constant refrain of I Told You So. 'Hi honey, haven't spoken in awhile, you still working in insurance? And I Told You So.'

So I was riding my bike and finally had a chance to really push it. All the hype about electric engines, they're true and satisfying and I can't imagine going back; it's like black cock except true. The torque is just incredible and every pound of it is just roaring right there. Not exactly roaring. Okay I'm thinking I might take out the engine noise speakers but also maybe not, because even sitting on it and going that fast was a little spooky.

But eventually I did eat shit and crash, kind of. It's a little hard to put together in retrospect but now there's a few ounces of flesh I used to have that I don't anymore. Always wear your helmet. On the brighter side this is the most weight I've lost since freshman year.

And thinking about it I really hope dad doesn't look me up anywhere on the internet, let alone google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay that wasn't nice

I guess most of my friends thought something was up, the whole 'yeah going to a seminar for approximately six months to learn how to be ...